Our furniture is meant to last! Proper care and maintenance can extend the life of the furniture.
- Clean your furniture as often as you like with a soft duster.
- If the furniture is very dusty, clean it with a slightly damp, non-abrasive sponge, after first testing it on a non-visible varnished part. Wipe with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, artificial sources of heat and external aggressions (damp, rain, etc.).
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface.
- Clean your metal furniture with clean or soapy water without detergent.
- Dry thoroughly to avoid traces of limescale.
- Do not rub with an abrasive or metal sponge and do not use scouring powder or any other detergent.
- For tough dirt, use an alcohol-based window cleaning product or a specific product such as a multi-purpose cleaner.